Theodorou Island – Lazareta Island Cruise
Go on a sea safari around the famous nature reserve island of Theodorou!
The nature reserve island of Theodorou hosts thousands of migratory birds, a population of rare wild goats, called Kri-Kri, and plenty of mythology and history.
First we go to the north side of the island, where a Venetian castle, built in 1583, stands proud at the highest point of the island. Cruising around the island, we will come across a lot of wildlife before we drop anchor at the southern bay. You can then enjoy snorkelling at the wreck of a German aircraft, a Junker 52 shot down during World War II.
Finally, we make a swimming stop at the tiny island of Lazareta. Its two secret sandy beaches and the vibrant marine life of the reef make a lasting impression on all who visit.
Type of Yacht: Cigalla 45ft
Booking options: Full Day Cruise (up to 10 people)
Duration: 6 hours (9:00 AM-3:00 PM)
- Crew of two: Skipper and hostess
- Light meal: Mezze platter & fruit salad
- Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Towels and blankets (to be returned to the crew)
- Professional snorkelling equipment (masks, fins, snorkels)
- Paddle board
- VAT, port taxes, insurance and fuel cost.
- Length: 45ft
- Engines: 2x375hp Caterpillar (750hp in total)
- Cruising speed: 32 knots
- Number of cabins: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- One deck saloon
- Bow and stern sunbeds
- Stereo system
- Gourmet Greek lunch.
- Water sports (jet skis, parasailing, water ski, wakeboard, sofa rides).
- VIP transfer to the port.
- Event planning support (parties, wedding proposals etc). (*)
(*) A three (3) days notice before embarkation is required.
Meeting point: Chania Old Harbor
Itinerary: The cruise starts at 9:00 am from Chania Old Harbor, and after 15 minutes of cruising we arrive at the National Park of Theodorou island, make the tour of the island and anchor at the south bay for the first swimming stop. Next, we head to the east side of the island where you can snorkel at the wreck of the German aircraft «Junker 52» of the World War II. Then we make a last stop at the tiny island of Lazareta before returning back to Chania at 3:00 pm.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
- There are no extra fees for any changes made at least 72 hours prior to departure, but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour, then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes made within 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise or to cancel due to inclement weather or for safety concerns. In case of cancellation due to safety concerns, 100% of the deposit or the full payment will be refunded.
Book a memorable cruise today!
We allow our clients to decide which destinations are trending this season!
Let us know your opinion by choosing your favorites!