Watch the beautiful Greek sunset from our luxury yacht!
When the sun waves goodbye for the day, it casts a spell on nature. A divine glow fills the sky, while the sea, the clouds, and the horizon sparkle with purple-red light. The sun sets sail for its night-time migration and time stands still.
Explore the nature reserve area of Rodopou peninsula with its private bays and sea caves. Enjoy swimming, snorkelling and paddling at the crystal clear waters of Hironisia, admire the purple corals in the sea cave where we enter with the yacht and ”breathe” the ancient Greek history at Menies bay.
Before the sun goes down, we set sail to the open sea where we turn off the engines, turn on the music and we treat you to a bottle of Prosecco to live a memorable experience. The best spot to enjoy a breath-taking sunset, on a luxury 55ft motor yacht!
Type of Yacht: Princess V55
Booking options: Full Day Cruise (up to 14 people)
Duration: 7 hours (9:00 AM-4:00 PM)
- Crew of two: Skipper and hostess
- Light meal: Mezze platter & fruit salad
- Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Towels and blankets (to be returned to the crew)
- Professional snorkelling equipment (masks, fins, snorkels)
- Floating island dock
- Paddle boards (2)
- VAT, port taxes, insurance and fuel cost.
- Length: 55ft
- Engines: 2x680hp MAN (1360hp in total)
- Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Number of cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One deck saloon
- King size bow and stern sunbeds
- Air conditioning
- Stereo system
- Cocktails and a selection of wines and champagne
- Gourmet Greek lunch cooked onboard. (*)
- Guided scuba diving tour by SSI Dive Instructor. (*)
- Snorkeling guided tour by SSI Dive Instructor.
- Professional onboard photo shooting, underwater (GoPro) and aerial by drone footage.
- Water sports (jet skis, parasailing, water ski, wakeboard, sofa rides).
- VIP transfer to the port.
- Event planning support (parties, wedding proposals etc). (*)
- Overnight on board. (*)
- Restaurant dining on sunset, arrived by yacht. (*)
Meeting point: Kolymvari Marina
Itinerary: The cruise starts at 16:30 am from Kolymvari Marina Chania, and after 20 minutes of cruising we arrive at Hironisia Bay . Next, we head North to the purple coral cave. Then we make a last stop at Menies beach before the open sea sunset. We start our way back about 15 minutes after the sunset.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
- There are no extra fees for any changes made at least 72 hours prior to departure, but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour, then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes made within 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise or to cancel due to inclement weather or for safety concerns. In case of cancellation due to safety concerns, 100% of the deposit or the full payment will be refunded.
Book a memorable cruise today!
We allow our clients to decide which destinations are trending this season!
Let us know your opinion by choosing your favorites!