Seitan Limania and Stavros Bay Cruise
All the shades of blue in the waters below you!
Our first stop, Seitan Limania, is one of the most famous beaches in Crete. The steep cliffs hide a narrow amazing turquoise fjord and a flash of white sandbar.
As we continue the cruise alongside Akrotiri peninsula, we will visit Stavros bay where Anthony Quinn danced “sirtaki” in the film Zorba the Greek. The mountain shelters the heart-shaped lagoon from the wind, making the circular sandbar and the still waters a perfect swimming spot.
Finally we go near Kalathas, where you can paddle inside the big Blue Cave and snorkel through a reef that is bursting with sea life.
Type of Yacht: Princess V55
Booking options: Full Day Cruise (up to 24 people)
Duration: 7 hours (9:00 AM-4:00 PM)
- Crew of two: Skipper and hostess
- Light meal: Mezze platter & fruit salad
- Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Towels and blankets (to be returned to the crew)
- Professional snorkelling equipment (masks, fins, snorkels)
- Floating island dock
- Paddle boards (2)
- VAT, port taxes, insurance and fuel cost.
- Length: 55ft
- Engines: 2x680hp MAN (1360hp in total)
- Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Number of cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One deck saloon
- King size bow and stern sunbeds
- Air conditioning
- Stereo system
- Cocktails and a selection of wines and champagne
- Gourmet Greek lunch cooked onboard. (*)
- Guided scuba diving tour by SSI Dive Instructor. (*)
- Snorkeling guided tour by SSI Dive Instructor.
- Professional onboard photo shooting, underwater (GoPro) and aerial by drone footage.
- Water sports (jet skis, parasailing, water ski, wakeboard, sofa rides).
- VIP transfer to the port.
- Event planning support (parties, wedding proposals etc). (*)
- Overnight on board. (*)
- Restaurant dining on sunset, arrived by yacht. (*)
Meeting point: Kolymvari Marina
Itinerary: The cruise starts at 9:00 am from Kolymvari Marina Chania, and after 50 minutes of cruising we arrive at Seitan limania beach. Next, we head west to Stavros for lunch. Then we make a last stop at Kalathas beach before returning back to Kolymvari at 4:00 pm.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
- There are no extra fees for any changes made at least 72 hours prior to departure, but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour, then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes made within 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise or to cancel due to inclement weather or for safety concerns. In case of cancellation due to safety concerns, 100% of the deposit or the full payment will be refunded.
Book a memorable cruise today!
We allow our clients to decide which destinations are trending this season!
Let us know your opinion by choosing your favorites!