Menies Beach and Hironisia Bay Cruise
Escape the crowds and explore the virgin side of Crete!
If you are looking for bays away from the crowds, our private cruise to the east of the Rodopou Peninsula Nature Reserve is the perfect trip, as it is accessible only by boat. Wild nature, sea caves, secret beaches and crystal-clear waters are just some of the breathtaking natural beauties that await you.
At Menies bay, explore the ancient city of Diktinna and the temple of Vritomartis, named after the Minoan goddess and daughter of Zeus, who was worshiped in Crete in ancient times.
Heading south along the peninsula, we will visit a stunning sea cave of purple coral reef. The next stop will be the peaceful bay of Hironisia, where you can swim and snorkel through turquoise waters or simply lounge in the Cretan sunshine and enjoy the unique surroundings.
Type of Yacht: Princess V55
Booking options: Full Day Cruise (up to 14 people)
Duration: 7 hours (9:00 AM-4:00 PM)
- Crew of two: Skipper and hostess
- Light meal: Mezze platter & fruit salad
- Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Towels and blankets (to be returned to the crew)
- Professional snorkelling equipment (masks, fins, snorkels)
- Floating island dock
- Paddle boards (2)
- VAT, port taxes, insurance and fuel cost.
- Length: 55ft
- Engines: 2x680hp MAN (1360hp in total)
- Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Number of cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One deck saloon
- King size bow and stern sunbeds
- Air conditioning
- Stereo system
- Cocktails and a selection of wines and champagne
- Gourmet Greek lunch cooked onboard. (*)
- Guided scuba diving tour by SSI Dive Instructor. (*)
- Snorkeling guided tour by SSI Dive Instructor.
- Professional onboard photo shooting, underwater (GoPro) and aerial by drone footage.
- Water sports (jet skis, parasailing, water ski, wakeboard, sofa rides).
- VIP transfer to the port.
- Event planning support (parties, wedding proposals etc). (*)
- Overnight on board. (*)
- Restaurant dining on sunset, arrived by yacht. (*)
Meeting point: Kolymvari Marina
Itinerary: The cruise starts at 9:00 am from Kolymvari Marina Chania, and after 20 minutes of cruising we arrive at Menies beach. Next, we head south to the purple reef sea cave and the private bay of Limnionari. Then we make a last stop at Hironisia Bay before returning back to Chania at 4:00 pm.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
- There are no extra fees for any changes made at least 72 hours prior to departure, but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour, then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes made within 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise or to cancel due to inclement weather or for safety concerns. In case of cancellation due to safety concerns, 100% of the deposit or the full payment will be refunded.
Book a memorable cruise today!
We allow our clients to decide which destinations are trending this season!
Let us know your opinion by choosing your favorites!