Our yacht is moored at the marina of Kolymbari with GPS coordinates 35°32'47.5"N 23°46'45.7"E
If you have a car you can drive to the marina where there is plenty of space to park. Otherwise please contact us to arrange you a Private or VIP transfer.
At least 15 minutes prior to your departure.
Through our website on the Book now button
Give us a call at +30 6978709418
Text/call us on Whatsapp +30 6978709418
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us through social media:
Facebook: Chania Yachting
After the confirmation by our side, you can proceed with the following payment ways:
- By Credit Card after signing a payment authorization form. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
2. Via Bank Wire Transfers (available for pre-arrival bookings: European Travelers at least 5 days before cruise date & International Travelers at least 10 days before cruise date)
3. Pay on site at the Dock of embarkation by Cash or Credit Card.
- Your good mood 😊
- Your ID / passport so that we can do the identification process according to the instructions of the local authorities (a copy or a picture in your phone, is ok).
- You can bring also your own towels, extra food, drinks, music and anything else you may want with you.
During the day trips we provide a light meal which includes a meze platter and a fruit salad. Water, soft drinks, beers and a bottle of local wine are on the house. Our special wine and cocktail list is there to fulfill your desires. Contact us at least 3 days in advance to order our gourmet Greek lunch.
Of course, we prepare special dishes for dietary needs in all our cruises upon request.
At Chania Yachting, we strive on delivering a superior customer experience. Integral to that experience is providing a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and employees. We follow all the updated guidelines from Greek authorities and international health organizations, to make sure we comply with their health precautions related to COVID-19.
In case the cruise is cancelled by the local port authorities due to bad weather conditions, you may either amend your reservation for another day or in case the amendment is not possible, no cancellation fees will apply (deposits and prepayments will be refunded with the same payment method were placed).
- There is a free cancelation policy 72 hours before the scheduled departure.
- There are no extra fees for any changes made at least 72 hours prior to departure, but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour, then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes made within 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
Our yacht is equipped with full safety and navigation equipment, according to Greek Maritime Law, including sufficient life jackets, flares, VHF, GPS, life raft, autopilot, EPIRB, navigation charts and pilot book for the region. Additionally our experienced crew is properly trained to guarantee your safety during your cruise. You should not be seasick as yachts are large, heavy and stable vessels and we will prevent to travel with bad weather conditions. But even in that rare case, we can provide you medications to make you feel better. The crew is at your disposal for any further assistance. However, we suggest to our guests, in case they are vulnerable to sea sickness, to consume the pills 30’ prior the cruise departure time.
Yachting is absolutely safe for children. Our yacht is equipped with special life jackets for kids of all ages.
Sure! We do have swimming stops; you can choose whether you will swim or enjoy the sun on the deck. Our certified SSI Dive/Snorkeling Instructor is there for you to explore the sea world!
Our yacht is equipped with professional snorkeling gear.
(Due to COVID19 unique conditions, our crew is sanitizing the equipment as thoroughly as possible following the state directions and recommended cleaning to maximize your safety)
The waters of Crete are clear, transparent and warm. You can enjoy so many water activities including jet skiing, water skiing, sofa rides, parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming and more. You decide what you want to enjoy and our crew will make the necessary arrangements.
Yes, our yacht has its own outdoor or indoor areas with shading and seating that you can use at the suggestion of the crew.
Chania Yachting is committed to organize and plan with you all the details for a tailor-made cruise, while specializing in special occasion cruises such as wedding proposals, bachelor parties, anniversaries etc.
You can arrange a full day tour to visit islands like Santorini and Milos or multi-day crewed charters to visit other island of the Cyclades complex.