Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa island
Live your summer myth in Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa island on a luxury motor yacht!
On this amazing private cruise along the northwest coast of the island, you will enjoy the sea breeze and the Cretan sun as you discover the incomparable beauty of Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa Island on a 55ft luxury motor yacht.
Widely recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe, Balos is an unmissable experience during your holiday in Crete. Balos is famous for its turquoise waters and its pink-white sand, which gets its colour from millions of crushed shells and corals. The wild natural beauty creates a unique and exotic scenery.
After Balos, we cruise to the pirate island of Gramvousa. A path starting from the beach leads you to the highest point of the island, where you can admire the Venetian Castle and the magnificent view of Balos, and the neighbouring islands of wild Gramvousa and Antikythera.
Enjoy snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters and explore the reef next to a shipwreck.
Type of Yacht: Princess V55
Booking options: Full Day Cruise (up to 24 people)
Duration: 7 hours (9:00 AM-4:00 PM)
- Crew of two: Skipper and hostess
- Light meal: Mezze platter & fruit salad
- Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Towels and blankets (to be returned to the crew)
- Professional snorkelling equipment (masks, fins, snorkels)
- Floating island dock
- Paddle boards (2)
- VAT, port taxes, insurance and fuel cost.
- Length: 55ft
- Engines: 2x680hp MAN (1360hp in total)
- Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Number of cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One deck saloon
- King size bow and stern sunbeds
- Air conditioning
- Stereo system
- Cocktails and a selection of wines and champagne
- Gourmet Greek lunch cooked onboard. (*)
- Guided scuba diving tour by SSI Dive Instructor. (*)
- Snorkeling guided tour by SSI Dive Instructor.
- Professional onboard photo shooting, underwater (GoPro) and aerial by drone footage.
- Water sports (jet skis, parasailing, water ski, wakeboard, sofa rides).
- VIP transfer to the port.
- Event planning support (parties, wedding proposals etc). (*)
- Overnight on board. (*)
- Restaurant dining on sunset, arrived by yacht. (*)
Meeting point: Kolymvari Marina
Itinerary: The cruise starts at 9:00 am from Kolymvari Marina Chania, and after 50 minutes of cruising we arrive at Gramvousa island. Next, we head south to Balos lagoon. Then we make a last stop at Menies Bay before returning back to Kolymvari at 4:00 pm.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
- There are no extra fees for any changes made at least 72 hours prior to departure, but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour, then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes made within 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise or to cancel due to inclement weather or for safety concerns. In case of cancellation due to safety concerns, 100% of the deposit or the full payment will be refunded.
Book a memorable cruise today!
We allow our clients to decide which destinations are trending this season!
Let us know your opinion by choosing your favorites!